Dr Navi Badesha, Naturopathic Physician, Vancouver, Surrey BC
Dr. Badesha earned his doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in 2003. Prior to his doctoral studies he studied animal biology at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, B.C. He is currently in private practice in both Surrey and Vancouver. Dr. Badesha is a member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the British Columbia Naturopathic Association.
Health is not just freedom from disease; it is the state in which body, mind and spirit are able to achieve their full potential Symptoms are an indication of a greater health imbalance; it is the root cause of symptoms that should be addressed
- Medical ND, Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, New Westminster, BC, 2003
- Under Graduate Major in Animal Biology, UBC, Vancouver, BC, 1999
- Naturopathic Physicians license province of British Columbia, 2005
- Board certified Chelation Therapy, International Society of Chelation Technicians, 2004
- Certified in Prolotherapy through the American Academy of Musculoskeletal Medicine, Denver, Colorado, 2005
- Module 1 (Neural Therapy, Mesotherapy), Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injection, 2007
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Newton Naturopathic Clinic, Surrey, BC, Current
- Owner and operator of a primary healthcare clinic focusing on chronic pain management and sports medicine
- Provide Naturopathic Medical care for patients.
Medical Director for Revolution Fight Team,Langley, BC, Current
- Design pre and post-fight diet, nutrition and supplement plans.
- Oversee all treatments for injuries.
- Implemented various medical protocols designed to improve fighter health.
Ringside physician for BC Amateur Boxing Association,2006
- Performed pre fight medicals and acted as ringside physician.
- Assessed fighters for major injuries and concussive symptoms.
- Determined if medical intervention was necessary.
Ringside physician for Honour Combat Challenge, Current
- Responsible for pre and post-fight medicals and assessment of fighters during the contest.
- Part of Medical Team for BoDog Fights, 2007
- Provided pre and post fight medicals.
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injection
- American Academy of Musculoskeletal Medicine
- International Society of Chelation Technicians
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors